When it comes to talking about their businesses, many people are so close to their products or services they don’t know where to start. The Clarity Workshop is a half-day workshop that helps teams understand what customers are looking for so they can tell their story in a way that causes people to listen and engage.
Your brand story is the filter that we will use to communicate so people can understand and take action. You’ll get a 1-page brand story that will help us clearly understand and articulate:
- How to position your brand as the guide in your customer’s story.
- The external, internal and philosophical problems your customers face.
- How to best express empathy and authority in the eyes of your customers.
- The 3-4 steps someone can take to do business with you.
- How to best overcome objections.
- How you help your customers find transformation, success and avoid failure.
The Clarity Workshop was extremely valuable for our team. Luke’s process helped us focus on what our customers really care about and how to use outcomes and a story focus our message clearly! Our team was able to finally put into words what we do, and why we love coming to work every day.
Rebecca Whitmire, Co-Founder at Redpoint
How much does it cost? How long will it take
- The Basic Package costs $1,200. After the half-day workshop with your team, you’ll get a 1-page brand story in about a week.
- The Premium Package costs $1,900 and adds copywriting and mockups of a few key landing pages with your new messaging. You’ll also get a new tagline and an elevator speech so you can clearly communicate what you do and the problem you solve whenever someone asks “so what do you do?”. This is what most clients request.